<!– start 10h30 – end 11h30 – attendants: 20; thank you for participating –>
- Consultation is open on the 2.9 taxonomy.
Please read and provide comment on it if applicable, for instance on the new, modular, approach and the numbering of those modules.
- A few observations on 126.96.36.199 :
– SBP entry point has a few problems, some columns are absent in the taxonomy.
– CHN currency is present in the table linkbase, but not in the definition linkbase.
- Published a new version (3.0.2) of Liability Data Report, which is an extension of the EBA 188.8.131.52 taxonomy. The extension consists of 4 entry points, which import EBA 184.108.40.206 tables and validation rules, and SRB-specific additional validation rules
- all guidance and technical format for filing to SRB (by NRAs) are published on the SRB site (https://srb.europa.eu/en/content/liability-data-report)
- links to old taxonomies are not crystal clear; suggestion is made to publish them in one place
- SRB is working with EBA to include additional information needed by SRB for CF and FMI reports in the upcoming EBA 2.9 taxonomy.
- the SRF taxonomy remains a taxonomy of SRB
- Published a new version (3.0.0) of the supervisory financial reporting data points (SFRDP) taxonomy, which is also an extension of the EBA 220.127.116.11 taxonomy.
- Extension contains new tables covering only the relevant data points and validation rules. Basicly, the new tables are cut-down versions of EBA tables.
- no changes in dictionaries<
- Insurance Solvency 2
- 2.3.0 hotfix is going to be e published the next Monday 5 November.
- About 200 new validations were included in 2.3.0. Several been now corrected in the 2.3.0 hotfix. However only validations are updated within the hotfix and not other changes are made.
- The big “S2 review” project has started. Timelines to be defined but is expected to take between 2 and 5 years till have impact in taxonomy.
- Pension Funds:
- 2.3.0 final version to be published next Monday 5 November applying from Q3 2019 reference date.
- PF has the same architecture than S2 and a common DPM dictionary. However is published as separated packages for S2 and PF.
- Project has some relevant difference respect S2. Less templates but about 150K reporting entities and part of aggregated reporting to the EIOPA.
- Taxonomy includes also the ECB PF reporting requirements (ECB add ons) similarly to S2 . Some technical instructions combining the EIOPA and ECB requirements in a single document to help the users of the unified taxonomy are been prepared.
- XBRL Int. is working on guidance for anchoring linkroles. A working group note on this is expected for the end of 2018.
- OpenFiling has published solutions (http://www.openfiling.info/ixbrl/)
- interesting new use case for Blockchain: iXBRL file with non-repudation, see http://www.openfiling.info/
- Open Webinar, see the video record (https://youtu.be/oTHVjCZW9Ss) and the presentation slides (http://www.openfiling.info/wp-content/upLoads/data/XBRLchainWebinar20181029.pptx)
- XBRL Int. is working on new version of the Table Linkbase specification that would allow a taxonomy autor to define the “grey cells” that are not to be reported.