1. CEN XBRL Project.
New website (for comments) at www.eurofiling.info/cen based on a WordPress webengine, very easy and intuitive to edit; no training required. Editors/contributors are welcomed! An ID/password to be provided to volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Plan Endorsement granted to the proposed slate of hired experts. Formal procedures/contracts from Secretariat (NEN) to experts to be started very soon. In the meantime, CWAs to be refined describing deliverables to be achieved: see http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/projects/
Data Point Modelling Katrin Heinze coordinating contributions. See the webpage with the current DPM documents in elaboration at http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/datapointmodelling.
Events scheduling: Please book your agenda:
INFORMAL CEN WS XBRL meeting: September 26th 10:00 – 16:30. Webinar available for offsite attending. Location Brussels. Restrictions considered:
- CEN meeting with CEN WS representatives has been announced in Brussels, September 27th
- CEN WS work to start ASAP, thus requiring explanations to volunteers and hired experts.
- NEN would require time to formalize contracts with hired experts.
- September 24th and 25th EBA seminar on Data Analysis.
- Yom Kippur: Sept. 25th 19:30 to Sept. 26th 20:40 (Madrid local time)
- Oct. 3. Bank holiday in Germany
TENTATIVE FORMAL CEN WS XBRL meeting: Last week of November 2012, Frankfurt. Back to back with the 16th Eurofiling plenary workshop together with the 10th XBRL Europe Day, Frankfurt. The setup of this venue is symmetrical to the one in Madrid May 30th. See http://www.eurofiling.info/15th_workshop/index.shtml
FURTHER CEN WS XBRL meetings: Spring & Winter 2013, Spring 2014.
2. EBA news: No news.
3. EIOPA news: A proof of concept Solvency II taxonomy subset (3 templates) due to be published in August. Tool for undertakings tender will then follows.
4. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. See questionnaire and COREP example at http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/taxonomies
5. AOB See UK FSA statement on the use of XBRL for Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV and Solvency II at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/library/communication/statements/2012/xbrl.shtml
- Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
- Idan Peleg (Tulip, IL)
- Masatomo Goto (Fujitsu, UK)
- Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
- Emile Bartolé (CSSF – Luxembourg)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain)
- Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)
- Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
- Bartosz Ochocki (Br-aG, PL)
- Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
APOLOGIES: Andreas Weller (EBA), Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK), Eric Jarry (ACP – Bank of France)