1. CEN WS XBRL Project. See our public working WIKI space at www.xbrlwiki.info Volunteers welcomed!
Draft deliverables to be published in few days. All the relevant topics published in advance in www.xbrlwiki.info
2. EBA news.
( A. Weller) DPM in progress. Finalizing XBRL Taxonomy architecture. CRD IV depending on European Parliament.
3. EIOPA news.
( A. Azcoaga) The first Full Solvency II taxonomy will be delayed for end January 2013. Doing the evaluation of the procurements for IT software and XBRL lots
4. XBRL week in Frankfurt: 11-14 December. REGISTRATION OPEN, AGENDA & LOGISTICS at http://www.eurofiling.info/201212/
16th Eurofiling Workshop (Dec 12th) draft Agenda:
- 09:00-11:00 1st session. Opening Words. EIOPA. EBA. EU (Internal Market)
- 11:00-11:30 coffee break.
- 11:30-14:00 2nd session. CEN WS XBRL
- 14:00-15:00 Lunch.
- 15:00-16:00 3rd session. IFRS, Carbon Disclosure Project
- 16:00-16:30 coffee break.
- 16:30-17:30 4th session. GRI, IR, Closing ceremony
- 11th : Christmas Market. Walking tour.
- 12th : Restaurant Gargantua. Gala dinner. 50 EUR
- 13th : Touristic tram Ebbelwei Express. Dinner at Adolf Wagner typical tavern
- 14th : Friday night at Frankfurt
- 15th : Full day visit to Trier http://www.sacred-destinations.com/germany/trier
Volunteering Crew (v-crew) helping Bundesbank colleagues (lesson learnt from the XBRL week in Madrid):
- (Ihren Namen hier)
- Iñaki Vazquez
- Javi Mora
- Ignacio Boixo
( E. Jarry). XBRL Conference: dealing with big (large) instances – it would be very relevant for Eurofiling /CEN WS XBRL.
PLEASE NOTE that the confcall is quite noisy when a large number of attendees are present. All the attendees are kindly request to systematically mute their telephones when entering in the confcall. (i.e. simply press -in order- the following two keys: # 6 for mute and again # 6 for unmute). Please do not press # 3 (blocking more attendees)
Andreas Weller (EBA)
Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
Eric Jarry (ACP – Bank of France)
Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)
Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan)
Emile Bartolé (CSSF LU)
Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
Aftab Ahmad (The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway)
Pablo Navarro (Atos, ES)
Masatomo Goto (Fujitsu, UK)
Sarah Feron (Convista, ES)
Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)