Debriefing of the internal meeting held on October 29th about XBRL Architecture.
See our public working WIKI space at www.xbrlwiki.info Volunteers welcomed!
Public Session: Frankfurt Dec. 12th, 11:30-14:00. See http://www.eurofiling.info/201212/ (see draft agenda attached)
2. EBA news. No news
3. EIOPA news. No news
4. XBRL week in Frankfurt: 11-14 December. REGISTRATION OPEN (already 25 registrations over 100 seats) . AGENDA & LOGISTICS at http://www.eurofiling.info/201212/ Comments welcomed!
Draft daily time table:
- 09:00-11:00 1st session. 11:00-11:30 coffee break. 11:30-14:00 2nd session.
- 14:00-15:00 Lunch.
- 15:00-16:00 3rd session. 16:00-16:30 coffee break. 16:30-17:30 4th session.
- Note: the 1st session on Dec. 11th will start at 10:00.
Gala dinner 12th at restaurant Gargantua, about 50 EUR, all included.
5. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. See http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/taxonomies
- Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
- Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
- Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Andreas Weller (EBA)
- Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
- Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)