Updates and discussions in relation with the CWA1, CWA2 and CWA3, presented by the respective convenors.
Next Monday Oct. 29th a F2F meeting is to be held among convenors and some experts about Taxonomy Architecture. The meeting will be broadcasted using the standard confcall facilities (powwownow PIN 563483).
CWA2: Header draft well advanced. Container using folders/files/compression in discussion.
See our public working WIKI space at www.xbrlwiki.info Volunteers welcomed!
Next events December 12-13 and WGs 11-14: Organization and Programme. See http://www.eurofiling.info/201212/
2. EBA news.
3. EIOPA news. TENDER WITH DEADLINE ON OCTOBER 29, EIOPA/OP/07/01/2012, Service provision including XBRL-related developments https://eiopa.europa.eu/about-eiopa/procurement/index.html
4. XBRL in Frankfurt: 12-13 December. AGENDA & LOGISTICS www.eurofiling.info/201212/
The 16th Eurofiling Workshop, as public session on Dec. 12th, would be tentatively (Program Committee Katrin, Derek, Ignacio; volunteers welcomed!) scheduled as follows:
- Opening words, European Authorities: EBA, EIOPA, EC
- Coffee break
- CEN WS XBRL public session. Approval of draft CWAs to be submitted to the European Commission.
- International taxonomies: GRI, Integrated reporting, Carbon Disclosure Project, IFRS….
10th XBRL Europe Day agenda (Dec. 13th) is being coordinated by Gilles Maguet, Secretary General
REQUESTS FOR Working Groups meeting rooms Welcomed to Ignacio and Katrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draft registration form distributed for comments.
5. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. See http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/taxonomies
Kind request to gain access to the questionnaires of European taxonomies prepared for this initiative, to be used for CEN WS XBRL project, as agreed.
Excellent sessions on Conférence XBRL Solvabilité II held in Paris on October 23rd . Solvency II to be mandatory in France using EIOPA taxonomy from Q1 2014
New XBRL Europe website www.xbrleurope.org has been launched today. Congratulations!
- Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)
- Haizhen Chen (ACP – Bank of France)
- Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Emile Bartolé (CSSF – Luxembourg)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Andreas Weller (EBA)
- Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
- Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)