Clarifications and discussion for CWA goals (to be continued):
- CWA1 Standardize harmonization topics
- CWA2 Metadata container and compliance tools
- CWA3 Standard regulatory roll-out package for better adoption
Test case/s XBRL taxonomy/ies to be used: Subset of regulatory framework/s? Non regulatory framework/s? Pure abstract taxonomy?
Priority: EBA & EIOPA draft taxonomies cases. An additional small taxonomy with non confidential business test cases would be welcomed.
12th – December: 16th Eurofiling Workshop (including CEN WS XBRL formal public meeting)
13th December: 10th XBRL Europe Day and General Assembly
See http://www.eurofiling.info/201212/ Venue: Bundesbank Frankfurt. Other Working Group meetings upon request, on December 11 to 14.
Volunteers for Program/Organizational Committee welcomed!
2. EBA news: No news
3. EIOPA news: Tender (deadline 29.10.2012) for Service provision for the development and auditing of information systems, including XBRL related developments, announced in https://eiopa.europa.eu/about-eiopa/procurement/index.html.
4. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. See at http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/taxonomies
5. AOB No news.
- Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
- Mark Creemers (NBB, BE)
- Emile Bartolé (CSSF – Luxembourg)
- Bartosz Ochocki (Br-aG, PL)
- Greg Soulsby (Ibpartners, UK)
- Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan, ES)
- Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)
- Haizhen Chen (ACP – Bank of France)
- Pablo Navarro (Atos, ES)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
- Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
- Haiko Phillip (Cundus AG)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
APOLOGIES: Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator), Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)