1. CEN WS XBRL Project.
Hired experts contacted by Secretariat. List of names commented verbally, to be made public when all applicants became informed. The number of applicants has been enough for a proper selection, but relatively low.
The members of the selection panel were: Alain Dechamps (CEN), Maarten Peelen (NEN) and Ignacio Boixo (EuroFiling) with the help (in Technical and Programming positions, preventing conflicts of interest) of Derek De Brandt (XBRL-EU).
Conversations with technical experts of Carbon Disclosure Project association www.cdproject.net for potential commonalities in XBRL topics.
See CEN WS XBRL website www.eurofiling.info/cen. Editors/contributors are welcomed!
Business Plan See documents at http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/documents/
Data Point Modelling DAMA (Data Management association www.dama.org ) -VP standards- interested in the COREP/FINREP/SovencyII/ECB breakdown reconciliation with 8 dimensions, according to figure 1 at http://www.eurofiling.info/documents/CS-062_Data_Modelling.pdf
Events scheduling: CONFIRMED INFORMAL CEN WS XBRL meeting: September 26th 10:00 – 16:30. Webinar available for offsite attending. Location Brussels. Most of the 4 voluntary convenors and 8 hired experts confirmed attendance already. Other voluntaries welcomed!. If you are interested in attending, please inform in advance to email@example.com for booking places.
TENTATIVE FORMAL CEN WS XBRL meeting: Last week of November 2012, Frankfurt. Morning: 10th XBRL Europe Day. Afternoon: WG meetings (including CEN WS XBRL). Next day: 16th Eurofiling Workshop and additional meetings.
FURTHER CEN WS XBRL meetings: Spring & Winter 2013, Spring 2014.
2. EBA news: No news.
3. EIOPA news: The tender for XBRL Taxonomy Quality Review announced in https://eiopa.europa.eu/about-eiopa/procurement/index.html will be launched next week.
4. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. See at http://www.eurofiling.info/cen/taxonomies
5. AOB No news.
- Andreas Weller (EBA)
- Aftab Ahmad (The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway)
- Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
- Bartosz Ochocki (Br-aG, PL)
- Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain)
- Pablo Navarro (Atos, ES)
- Masatomo Goto (Fujitsu, UK)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Peter Calvert (Calvert Consulting, UK)
- Javi Mora (XBRL Spain)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Emile Bartolé (CSSF – Luxembourg)
- Eric Jarry (ACP – Bank of France)
- Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)