ECB is waiting for the EBA 3.2 taxonomy to create its extension on FINREP.
The ECB will follow the approach of EBA regarding consolidation level.
The ESEF regulation adopted in November of 2021 is currently undergoing review by the European Parliament.
Approval is expected by March of 2022.
That means institutions that file their Annual Financial Reports before approval and enter into force of the new ESEF Regulation must use the 2020 version of the ESEF taxonomy.
ESMA is following the IFRS work on the adoption of the IFRS 2022 taxonomy to be ready to incorporate the updates into the 2022 version of the ESEF taxonomy.
ESMA will look into a question by an participant regarding deprecated concepts in the IFRS.
EIOPA’S Taxonomy releases calendar is being updated in our website this week to include the following:
- 7.0 time schedule (limited amendments foreseen)
- 28 February 22: S2, PF, PEPP PR and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.7.0 PWD1
- 01 June 22: S2, PF, PEPP PR and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.7.0 PWD2
- 15 July 22: S2, PF, PEPP Prudential and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.7.0
- 2 November 22: Insurance S2, Pension Funds, PEPP Prudential and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.7.0 hotfix
- 8.0 time schedule (big review SII, PF amendments and timeline of review still under discussion)
- 01 April 22 – S2 Taxonomy 2.8.0 PWD1
- 01 June 22 – S2 Taxonomy 2.8.0 PWD2
- 01 August (tentative) – S2 Taxonomy 2.8.0 PWD3
- January 23 – S2, PF, PEPP Prudential and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.8.0
- March 23 – S2, PF, PEPP Prudential and PEPP KID Taxonomy 2.8.0 Hotfix
No change since the last update shared in November 2021.
That means that:
- SRF collection will be over by 31 January 2022.
- The SRF 2023 cycle taxonomy will be published in July 2022.
- ResRep collection will start in March 2022.
- The ResRep 2023 cycle taxonomy will be based on top of EBA3.2
EU Open Source Policy Summit on 4 February 2022 (Brussels and online).
This year’s agenda will be packed with discussions on the most burning digital policy questions and will put open source in a broader European and global technological context.
More info on https://eurofiling.info/portal/
Any other business
XBRL Europe White Paper INTERCONNECTIVITY ENABLED THROUGH XBRL.
Feedback is requested on this white paper by the XBRL Europe ESG/Sustainability working group until 15 February 2022.
The open source XBRL application Arelle has become the property of Workiva.
Press release of Workiva on the acquisition: Workiva Inc. – Workiva Inc. Reinforces Its Global XBRL Leadership Commitment With Acquisition of the Arelle® XBRL® Validation Platform