Started by Wladyslaw, all the participants express their depth emotions for the horrible railway accident of yesterday July 24th to the Spanish colleagues.
CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreements (CWA) available for public comments.
You are kindly invited to comment, even with a simple “no comments”
(Goto, from the last minutes) Rendering WG is prioritizing the Table Linkbase. (Hugh, by e-mail) Error handling would make use of the formula specification’s “Messages” facility.
2. EBA news.
- Questions about the use of the latest PWD of Table Linkbase for new taxonomies.
3. EIOPA news.
- EIOPA has made available the zip packages of the DPM Annotated templates and the taxonomy for the preparatory phase of Solvency II in the following section: https://eiopa.europa.eu/publications/eu-wide-reporting-formats/index.html
- The zip file with taxonomy, instances and docs is available at https://eiopa.europa.eu/fileadmin/tx_dam/files/publications/EU-wide_Reporting_Formats/SolvencyII-PreparatoryTaxonomy-2013-06-30.zip
- The expanded taxonomy files on the canonical location http://eiopa.europa.eu/eu/xbrl will be served soon.
- This taxonomy uses the last version http://www.xbrl.org/SpecPWDs of the table linkbase www.xbrl.org/PWD/2013-05-17/table.xsd.
- Maria Frantzi, the EIOPA Data Manager, will be from now on responsible of the Solvency II taxonomy project.
Standards Developers Forum. Madrid, 18-20 November 2013. Announced at http://www.xbrl.org/event/standards-developers-forum
Possible dates for 12th XBRL EU Day & 18th Eurofiling on Luxembourg: 9-11 December.
Andreas Weller (EBA)
Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
Emile Bartolé (CSSF, LU)
Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
Maria Frantzi (EIOPA)
Masatomo Goto (Fujitsu, UK)
Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
Anne Bini (Invoke, FR)
Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)