1. CEN XBRL Project. New website (for comments) at www.eurofiling.info/cen
Business Plan Still waiting for endorsement from the European Commission to the experts recommended, following the open call for experts. See minutes April 3rd 2012: “ A call of experts for a project team is already open in the frame of this new Workshop. Here are the Terms of Reference of the project team and the application form to be used. The deadline for this call is 1 June 2012. Application forms have to be sent to the secretariat. “
Data Point Modelling Katrin Heinze coordinating draft contributions. A Google doc is in preparation facilitating editorial collaboration.
Events scheduling: Depends on finalization of hiring process (see above)
2. EBA news: Liechtenstein very likely to use XBRL. No other relevant news awaited during summer.
3. EIOPA news: No news.
4. Taxonomy Architecture Guidance task force of XBRL International. No news
Extra Eurofiling confcall scheduled in a timetable compatible with non-european time zones. First one: July 26th at 14:00 UTC http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20120727T16&p1=141&p2=165&p3=137&p4=240&p5=248&p6=33&p7=44&p8=676&p9=&p10=&p11=&p12
- Andreas Weller (EBA)
- Idan Peleg (Tulip, IL)
- Masatomo Goto (Fujitsu, UK)
- Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
- Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
- Haizhen Chen (Bank of France)
- Bartosz Ochocki (Br-aG, PL)
- Roland Hommes (Rhocon, NL)
- Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain)
- Derek De Brandt (XBRL EU)
- Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
- Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)