General note: below minutes are written by Eurofiling and are not official statements by the mentioned organisations.
Phase 3 of 3.2 was published.
Next release 3.3 is from now on in preparation.
The SRF8.0.2 published in July 2022 will be slightly amended to correct some labels.
XBRL instance created with the July taxonomy will therefore still be valid, but to show the correct rendering the hotfix would be needed.
The hotfix will be published early November 2022 and will correct the rendering (i.e. right label).
Same schema, same taxonomy version, same datapoint, only label changes.
A hotfix to the Solvency II taxonomy 2.7 is foreseen by the end of next week, only validations are impacted.
SFRDP taxonomy 5.1 has been published as extension of the EBA 3.2 FINREP taxonomy, alongside additional documentation.
/!\ Face-to-face upcoming event, see site: https://2022.eurofiling.info/
Eurofiling 27th Workshop will be hosted by the Banco de España and Business Registers on December 13 & 14.
- The program for Tuesday 13 focuses on DPM Refit
- The program for Wednesday 14 targets ESEF, ESG and XBRL.
- There will also be a track open to regulators only on Monday 12.
- Networking dinner is foreseen on Tuesdat 13 in the evening
- For more information visit https://2022.eurofiling.info/
- To register go to https://eurofiling.typeform.com/to/L6UMyQcK
Please be aware that registration closes on December 2nd COB !
8 November – FRC UK – online – Structured digital reporting, improving quality and usability
15 November – XBRL EU – online – Block tagging and the way forward
7 December – XBRL Int. – online – Data Amplified
9 December – XBRL Int. – online – Members Day