Comments from SRB:
- SRF-EAC taxonomy for 2021 will be published end of July. The collection portal opens on Nov 1st.
- ResRep 2021 will be published at the end of September, assuming a timely availability of EBA taxonomy v2.10 phase 2.
Comments from ESMA:
- ESMA is updating the RTS and updating the taxonomy to include the IFRS 2020 taxonomy. Package to be send to the EC next month. Publication, after official translation, expected for September. Mandatory for reports with a reference data in 2021, optional for reports referencing 2020.
- The conformance suite published did not take into account all recently updated specifications from XII.
The conformance suite will be discussed in detail at the ESEF Day on 28 May 2020 via WebEx. More information on this day at https://2020.eurofiling.info/.
- The reporting manual will be also updated and published in July.
Comments from participants:
- xBRL-EU working group is looking at the conformance suite and will provide comments to ESMA.
Comments from EIOPA:
- EIOPA issues Recommendations on supervisory flexibility regarding deadlines of supervisory reporting and public disclosure by insurers. Including the technical specifications for the implementation with the 2.4.0 Solvency 2 taxonomy.
- EIOPA issues an Statement on principles to mitigate the impact of Coronavirus/COVID-19 on the occupational pensions sector in Europe.
- EIOPA extends the deadline till 1 June the Public Consultation on the review of technical implementation means for the package on Solvency 2 Supervisory Reporting and Public Disclosure
Comments from ECB:
- ECB regulation was published, which means that the SFREP taxonomy v4 can be published soon.
ECB calls for volunteers from NCAs to test this version.
Comments from EBA:
- v2.10 phase 1 was published in April.
- v2.10 phase 2 is being built. Due to the corona crisis new reporting requirements will be included as decided by the BoS.
In this package three taxonomies will be included:
- RES (expected draft mid May at the earliest)
- COVID-19 reporting, based on 2 templates from FINREP with additional data points.
- Quarterly submissions at individual and consolidated level.
- first reference date would be 2020-06-30 with first submission in September 2020
- TFERF task force about new reporting format (OIM) is ongoing, technical task force is building a pilot case to demonstrate that xBRL-CSV addresses issues identified with large instance documents.
Comments from Eurofiling:
- Eurofiling is adapting to face “the New Normal”.
Live conferences are delayed until further notice, meanwhile Eurofiling Foundation is organising several online events:
- 28.05.2020 ESMA conformance suite and solutions, more info https://2020.eurofiling.info/
- 24.06.2020 Eurofiling Innovation Day, more info https://2020.eurofiling.info/eurofiling-innovation-day-2020
- Eurofiling thanks the volunteers to provide material to the rest of the community.