1. CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreements (CWA) on XBRL.
Formal CWAs publication is of the exclusive responsibility of the CEN.
The collaborative space on www.wikixbrl.info (working area) and www.cen.eurofiling.info (deliverables, project documents, source code and so on) will be maintained updated, in a voluntary basis, by the Project Team.
Main pages and web entries: Ignacio Boixo, Emile Bartolé
XML and XBRL stuff: Javi Mora
- XML Header, XML Feedback and XBRL Registered Organization
- XML Header: StandardBasicHeaderOnly, WithRegOrg, WithoutRegOrg
- XML Feedback: Container, Instance
- XBRL Registered Organization: proof of concept implementation
2. EBA news.
(Andreas) Public consultation about Asset Encumbrance scheduled for March.
(Joel) No particular problems with XBRL products. The time is invested by reporting entities in internal projects for accommodation to new regulatory requirements.
(Hanzen) The same in France.
(Emile) Luxembourg to use XBRL also with investment firms. European Commission still to endorse the ITS. Questions about potential multiplication of liquidity reports by different currencies.
3. EIOPA news. None
Next Eurofiling Wuroshop / XBRL EU Day possibly in the week of 5 May, Rome. TBC.
XBRL EU Task Force for Multi Stakeholders Platform (coded XEU MSP) with the objective of promote XBRL as “Identified Standard” in Europe. Co-chaired by Björn Rydberg (XBRL Sweden) and Ignacio Boixo (XBRL Spain). Learn more at:
- Presentation – ICT Standardisation Policy: (Keynote speech) Framework, Challenges and Opportunities in the European Landscape. Francisco García Morán. European Commission, Chief IT Advisor.
- European Multi-Stakeholders Platform on ICT Standardisation
- European Multi Stakeholder Platform as advisory expert group on all matters related to European ICT standardisation.
- Rolling Plan on ICT Standardisation (EC, Enterprise and Industry)
- Identification of ICT technical specifications eligible for referencing: REGULATION (EU) No 1025/2012
Andreas Weller (EBA)
Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan, ES)
Emile Bartolé (CSSF, LU)
Haizhen Chen (Bank of France, FR)
Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
Pieter Maillard (Aguilonius, BE)
Piotr Malczak (GPM Systemy, PL)