CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreements (CWA) available for public comments.
You are kindly invited to comment, even with a simple “no comments”
CWA1: Discussion on the way forward concerning the mapping DPM and instances in a ROLAP model.
CWA2: No news.
CWA3: No news.
2. EBA news.
Problems arised with dimension members as value of facts:
- referenced dimension taxonomy not part of the DTS (specific quality checks needed)
- list of allowed values on a data point should be provided
- ITS instructions should be amended to be in line with the definitions in DPM and taxonomies
A conformance suite on formulas would be of great value for NSAs and software vendors
Proposal: according to the solution at EIOPA a set of formula patterns should be provided by EBA
- for each pattern sample instances could be created to test positive as well as negative cases by providing the expected results
- enhanced formula checks only possible if real data is being provided
CEN recommendation on filing rules are not yet agreed by EIOPA or EBA but would be needed for the second-level-reporting
3. EIOPA news.
12th XBRL EU Day, 18th Eurofiling Workshop, CEN WS XBRL: Luxembourg, 10-11 December 2013. www.eurofiling.info/201312.
Standards Developers Forum, Now as webinar
e-business Coordination Group, second yearly meeting (Ignacio Boixo representing CEN WS XBRL). Brussels, October 9.
Iin case the LEI is used as identifier in an XBRL instance a scheme need to be also given in the context
A first solution is needed that is commonly used in the reporting process, i.e. a chain of characters
Ignacio Boixo proposes: “lei.eurofiling.info” pointing to a website with details/materials
Topic to be further discussed in the next conference call
Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)
Eric Jarry (Bank of France, FR)
Emile Bartolé (CSSF, LU)
Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
Pablo Navarro (Atos, ES)
Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
Timo Schmuck (Cundus AG, DE)
Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan, ES)
Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)