According to the business plan, the deliverables should be available for public exposure on June 2013. The next events in London, 18-19 June, are the perfect opportunity for formal publication. A face to face meeting on June 18 in scheduled, both on plenary session and distributed among CWA teams.
Joel: No main comments from vendors as the work done is aligned with the international best practices. Ignacio: this statement would be even more useful for approval authorities if sent in written form.
2. EBA news. COREP & FINREP near-to-final taxonomies to be presented on June 19, Eurofiling workshop.
3. EIOPA news.
4. Events for June 2013
17 June 2013, London: Preparing for CRD IV Reporting. conference.eurofiling.info
18 June 2013, London: 11st XBRL Europe Day and Working Groups.
19 June 2013, London: 17th Eurofiling Workshop and CEN WS XBRL.
See details at www.eurofiling.info/201306
Topics for Eurofiling Workshop:
Katrin: Tools/examples of national extensions, as labels or rendering, including a business case to be developed for demonstration. Explanations about open source modules of CWA2 proof of concept tools, as digital signature, encryption and so on.
- EBA keynote speaker will welcome the audience.
- COREP and FINREP near-to-final taxonomy drafts to be presented.
- Invitation to additional European Institutions
- European repositories of public XBRL instance documents, with free access (Securities – Listed companies) and by fee (Business registers). This info would be very useful for infomediaries (information intermediares / value adders) and XBRL “geeks”.
Eduardo Gonzalez (Gonblan, ES)
Ignacio Boixo (Eurofiling coordinator)
Ignacio Santos (Bank of Spain, ES)
Joel Vicente (CoreFiling, UK)
Katrin Heinze (Eurofiling coordinator)
Pablo Navarro (Atos)
Wladyslaw Krawiec (IFRS)
Andreas Weller (EBA)
Aitor Azcoaga (EIOPA)